Motherinlaw issues

My MIL visits us every weekend because she wants to see baby and wants him to get used to her which I don’t mind but she always makes comments that I don’t like. She always says that she likes to keep her house very clean, that baby is always with my husband, that baby always don’t let him eat, that baby always sleep with my husband. First table Im a new mom i do keep the house a little dirty sometimes when I have to attend baby all the time. I serve food to both my husband and I but as soon as I seat down to eat baby looks at me and starts crying so I have to take care of him. My husband doesn’t offer to take care of baby when I have to eat even if he is done eating. Baby doesn’t even sleep with my husband because he works at night and when he comes home we are sleeping and since baby wakes up at 8am I have to move to the guest room to take care of him so we can let my husband sleep. Sometimes I cry because is too much for me I clean the house I take care of baby and sometimes baby doesn’t let me sleep well I get headaches during the day. I have to cook, change diapers, give baby showers, basically everything that baby needs I have to do it on top of me taking care of the house. Even my MIL told me I spoiled my son too much he doesn’t get in the kitchen to cook anything. I was like yeah he always says he wouldn’t cook. When my husband sees me cry sometimes I just tell him to leave alone.

My MIL has two faces she acts all innocent around my husband and so different around me like if I’m her housekeeper. I needed to let this out because it was bothering me.