A girl (who liked him) invited him to hang out and he thinks it's ok

Today I invited my bf to a rodeo and he said "no that's too mexican for me. Another girl invited me and I told her no too." He said this happened 2 months ago. Supposedly she invited him out of the blue. This is a girl that wanted something with him. We have been togethor for over 1.5 yr. He doesn't want to have me on social media but girls who like him yes? He promised me he didn't talk to girls and I find out it is not true.

2 months ago was July....we were perfect! Until we had a moment when he broke up with me all of a sudden because my ig followers # increased and he accused me of wanting something to do with them. I stupidly apologized, closed my social media for months and stopped talking with all my male friends to avoid problems w him !!!! Every time I talked to my guy friends he made me feel as if I was doing something wrong. I didn't have a problem with him having female friends until he made it seem like I was cheating for having male friends...

I already have trust issues with him from a time when his "friend" sexted him a photo of her tits. He made me delete certain people of my social medias and when I tried to tell him to do the same to girls he had past with he said I was "still a child and immature"

This now just proves I cannot trust him.