I have a secret life / needing to vent about my love life .

Before you read don’t judge me 😭

So , I had met this guy on reddit when i was searching for a sugar daddy. He sent me hundreds the first time i met him just to prove to me he was serious. We then kept talking and he drove 4 hours to come and see me for a weekend . Mind you he had no idea what i looked like because i kept myself anonymous. He’s a cool guy & we went out to dinner and smoked a few blunts and vibed in a small town near me. Not many people know about our affair and the fact i meet with him. He also had co-signed for a 2021 car for me. I know what you must be thinking , “girl you’re living my dream . take on for the team” i know i know. Something is just holding me back and we are 8 years apart which isn’t bad but still much for my family.

Meanwhile in my real life world , I am bisexual & have been talking to this girl who has made me feel many things. She is so fine & just my type. I feel bad because she doesn’t know about my SD & the fact I have a relationship with him. I don’t know what to do , because she may not be here forever and may be temporary as to my SD he will be here for a while. I have myself in a pickle. Do I tell the girl i’m talking to about him? I don’t talk about him to people because we’re mainly long distance and i only see him once or twice a month. In reality i don’t plan on cutting my SD off anytime soon until i find the loml if it isn’t him .