Pregnant and not sure what to do....

Last night I made a post about my husband. He's transgender and has been in hormones for 4 years. He stopped having periods 3 years ago but recently started having them again. We split up a bit during our marriage, for 2 months and we both hooked up with someone. We've worked it out and are back together. Well he started throwing up and being more moody and tired than usual. He doesn't believe he was pregnant because if his hormones but he has has at least 2 periods. I convinced him to take a test this morning and it very quickly became positive. He thought it may be a fluke so he bought six more and some digitals and all positive. He put his fake in his hands and screamed. He said "I knew I should have just gotten these stupid fucking tubes removed sooner than later". He was planning to get a hysterectomy, but wanted to save up some more first... He has no idea what to do... And idk either...(plz if you're gonna recommend abortion don't make it a debate in the comments. Just leave your advice without fighting. Also no religious advice)

@Lynn, yes down the line but I was supposed to be the one to carry the baby. He never wanted to do the whole pregnancy thing. Since I'm the women for our relationship it made sense

@Lizza I know ultimately it's up at him but at the same time BOTH our lives with be affected... At the end of the day the uterus makes the decision, but before the end of the day shouldn't I at least have an opinion?