Opinion on this message!

Emily

Okay so the guy I’m talking to sent me this a couple of days ago. And I don’t know what to think because it made me so happy!! I’ve been going through a lot because of my dad and his drama and I’ve kinda been brought involved with stuff but he’s just stuck by me all the time. He came over yesterday to hang out and well me and him had a proper conversation like are we going a bit too fast. He said he’s 100% comfortable with me but it’s the sexual but he’s not 100% with and I totally agree because I’m not ready for that stuff yet. So we have said when the time is tight we’ll be sensible and progress from there. I’m meeting his mam next weekend so it’s more easier for him to come oceans she’ll know what I’m like etc. As I said to him if he wasn’t here or if I didn’t met him when I did I probably wouldn’t be here. Which is true but enough of that I’m overall kinda happy I’m going to meet her but kinda scared. Harvey asked her if she doesn’t like me and she said she has no reason to hate me so it seems pretty okay. I asked him if he wanted a long term or a short term relationship and he said long term because I don’t wanna mess around so overall it seems pretty okay!! So could someone give me their personal opinion :)