I don’t know what’s wrong with me

Harper

Guys,

Recently I’ve felt so weird within myself, I’ve not wanted to do anything, I’ve not felt happy, I’ve just felt really numb and sluggish. I work full time 9-5, when I come home from work work I feel absolutely exhausted to the point where I don’t want to do anything at all other than lay in bed. I feel like I get really snappy with my partner for no reason, i feel like anything he says I want to roll my eyes or I just think ugh, I feel like I keep disagreeing with what he says and I feel like I always want to be right. I feel like I’m in a pit of myself and I cannot get out, I’m sick of myself, I feel like I’m making myself this way, an this is making me unhappy but I don’t know how to stop. I don’t know how to make it better. I can’t even properly explain this, I’m writing this and I don’t know if this even makes sense… I am just so confused. I used to love doing things with him, but now I don’t like do I don’t know why I get this horrible anxiety but when I’m with one of my friends I feel confident? I do not know it’s just so weird, I love him so much, I don’t want to be treating him this way, I feel like I don’t even enjoy sexy anymore… I just know it’s not him, it’s me