ASAP, I missed the pill of Friday and Saturday and today it's Sunday so I took Both.

Today it's Sunday and I just woke up cuz I remembered i missed last nights pill. I usually take it at 9pm but I forgot last night because I came home late and now I just discovered I didn't take Friday either. I had unprotected sex on Saturday with my boyfriend but he didn't cum inside me. I am always taking my pill everyday so I'm stressing if this is gonna mess up my whole way that I've taken the pill. So it's morning right now I googled it and I took the pill of Friday and Saturday together right now so can anyone explain to me what I should do? Also I was like not bleeding last night but just a light pink. I'm stressing a lot because I never missed a day on the pill and now that I do, I missed two days. Do I continue to take the pill as normal today? Like is it gonna start being effect or not? Please guys tell me anything as long as you know or even been in this situation. Am I still protected by it or not? Also I don't live in the states so my situation would be different due to living in France.