Finally excepting and bonding(26 weeks pregnant)

N

Ok do st first when I found our u was pregnant with my daughter I had a hard time excepting I was pregnant , it was like my body and mi d didn't want to believe it AT ALL , the people around ne didn't make it any better eaither as the hospital illegally refused me prenatal care as I cried and begged bc I knew it was not good I wasn't excepting the pregnancy I just didn't want anything bad yo happen as worrie , frustration and fear ran threw my body mentally and physically, I was extremely emotional still am at times but I'm more excepting the fact I'm pregnant , it's become more exciting for me bc it's a girl I'm used to my two boys , with them everything was dirt , trucks , roughness an hyper , now I'm haveing a little girl I can dress her up bond with her on a female level , understanding I can teach her how to be a lady and learn from her as I teach her . I can take get to church and put her in little cute princess dresses , do her hair an I can paint her nails , even d n tho I'm super scared I know God has us covered that he seen our life's before we even did . I'm now starting to bond with her as she is in my tummy I just can't wait to meet her 💕