Out of curiosity

Lib

So postpartum for me was horrendous, I had the worse vaginal pain. Back pain and stomach pains.

I had to have a lot of stitches inside and out. I honestly felt like I had a bowling ball for a good month after giving birth alongside having different infections within my stitches.

I could barely walk. Couldn't sit down. Laying down was so painful. Took me a week to have my first poop, yes I was vulnerable as we all are but it was more of the immense pain I was in from being clogged up and the stitches ontop of feeling like i had another baby come out... It was the worst pain I ever felt, more than the actual birth!

Is it always like this or does some people after giving birth is actually okay? Not much pain down the region of pushing a baby out. Can sit comfortably and walk like normal.

When we plan on having our 2nd I'm defiantly going to be more prepared if I have the same problems post partum but I wanted to know if this isnt always the case. Maybe to make me less scared of postpartum again🤣

Thanksssss xx