14 month old not eating

Laura

My 14 month old is still not eating food. He has never shown any interest whatsoever in purées or table food. I am highly concerned and irritated with his drs . Every time I bring it up to them they said to just keep pushing it / doing what I am doing and that it’s fine because he is a healthy weight . They brush it off every time !

I am a preschool teacher and just recently went back to work after being a stay at home mom , my son comes with me everyday. All the other children in his class eat food and drink from their sippy cups and he cries for bottles all day because he is hungry and won’t eat any food when it is served . His teachers do give him milk in his bottles during meal and snack times . Also can’t get him to drink from a sippy cup , I started introducing one to him when I first started introducing solids and he has never wanted anything to do with either one . He just throws it like he does with the food .

Developmentally he is on track and ahead of the game on all other milestones . Thoughts , opinions? 😩