My sweet little nugget was born 😍

Felicia 💍👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

Yesterday my sweet little nugget was born into this world. Born at 8:41pm October 16th. 6lbs 4oz and 20 inches long. I was induced at 37 weeks due to borderline preeclampsia and went into the hospital October 15th to get 3 doses of cytotec to soften my cervix (1 dose every 4 hours) they gave me pitocin at 1030 and epidural at 12. I started pushing at 8:08 and did 5 rounds of pushes until he made his grand appearance. He’s so sweet and handsome, born with some hair and my favorite Halloween movie playing in the background when he was born (Hocus Pocus🤣) the nurses almost had to deliver the baby because the doctor was down the hall catching another baby and she ran in for the last push and caught him. Luckily she was as his cord wrapped around his neck twice and had a knot in the cord. He never produced any signs of distress though which they said was odd.

But we are so in love with this little guy and due to covid his big brother can’t meet him in the hospital so we are anxious to go home tomorrow so they can meet ☺️