We made our dad cry...

I'm 25 and my younger sister is 19, then our younger brother is 9. Our mom walked out on us 3 months after having my sister. She was really abusive before that. My dad remarried and had my brother. He's is on the spectrum and has the mind of a 4 year old. My dad and step mom both worked but she was the main breadwinner. She committed suicide 7 months ago and her life insurance didn't cover suicide so my dad was left with nothing. He's been stressing out about bills and my younger brother isn't taking this well. He sucks a pacifier for comfort and people get on to my dad about letting a 9 year old suck a pacifier. But he's trying his best. Me and my sister have been bickering a lot because we're sisters. We honestly spend all day everyday fighting over something stupid and my dad breaks it up. Neither of us work but we do babysit our brother for free if our dad can't get or afford the babysitter. My dad was up with our brother last night because he had a bad dream about his mom and my dad was in bed trying to get him back to sleep. Me and my sister got into it because I found out she fucked her boyfriend in our room when I was out with friends. I called her a slut and her 17 (almost 18) year old boyfriend a manwhore. She said at least she's good looking enough to get a man and called me an ugly bitch. We were yelling at each other at the top of our lungs and our dad came in screaming that our yelling was scaring our brother and he's trying to get him back to sleep. He yelled that he's doing everything by himself and has no help so the least we can do is shut TF up. Our brother yelled "Daddy I'm scared!" And then my dad just started crying. And crying and crying. Ugh... We never meant to make dad cry and we feel bad now.

Edit: We don't work but most of you seemed to miss the part where we babysit our brother FOR FREE if dad can't get or afford the babysitter that day.

My dad also is an Atheist