They're letting me have my daughter!

My ex for years lied about my daughter being mine. She didn't tell me the truth until I was gonna marry my wife. We found out in court. My daughter was 15. Some people said I shouldn't have signed the birthday certificate and blamed ME! But in my state if you're married you don't sign anything. Your wife puts you down. And I never for a second thought she wasn't mine. She kept running away to me. Her mom had a boyfriend and his brother was sharing a room with her and made her uncomfortable. Everytime she ran away here, the police brought her back. She ran away one time to meet her baby brother(wife had my son). Well my daughter ran away here again on foot. It takes a couple days to get here by foot. My wife answered and she had dried blood all over her, her clothes were ripped and blood down her legs. She said her mom's boyfriend's brother RAPED her! I loaded my gun but my wife said if she gets removed from the house I won't even be a consideration if I do something like that. She had been walking and hitch hiking. We called the police and they performed a kit. My ex denies his brother ever did anything and she must have been trying to seduce him. MY daughter is 16 and that man was 28 sharing a room with her. She kept denying regardless of the rape kit. They asked about her biological dad but according to my wife the man she cheated on me with is dead and with research they found his death certificate. They spoke to me and I went to court and they are awarding me temporary guardianship of my daughter. We are getting a lawyer to try to get permanent. I'm keeping everything. She got a text from her mom to tell her to quit lying and she's fucking with her life and we've saved it. My wife absolutely loves my daughter and my daughter loves her brother. She is my baby girl. She's not my blood but that's my baby.