Boyfriend uncomfortable with me and my 20 year old relationship

My son lived with his dad from 16-19. He didn't like his dad at all because he was abusive but his dad was battling cancer and he didn't want him to die alone. He's a good son. He stayed by his dad's side when he died. My son mover back in after his dad's death. My boyfriend said we are too close. He's in college right now to be a child's therapist. When my son is done with school he wants to chill and will ask me do watch movies, or play basketball or even ask if he can help me fold laundry. My boyfriend said I bailed on him because my son's car broke down and he was on a sketchy part of town. He asked if I could get him. Me and my boyfriend were watching Hulu. I went to get him and my boyfriend was mad saying he's a grown man not a 15 year old girl. And he would have been fine. He recently told me if I loved him I would throw my son out and 20 year olds shouldn't be living with their moms and he thinks my son is in love with me. I called him disgusting and he left and hasn't been back in two days...

I sent him a break up text and blocked him! Also my son is the one in college to be a child's therapist sorry lol