should i ask or just ignore it ??

ham • US Army’s best kept secret

okay yall this is kinda a weird one lol

i use tree hut body scrub and i think the guy that’s staying with us has been using them ?

(for back story, my husband’s best friend is going through a divorce so he’s staying with us until he gets back on his feet.. hopefully only until november)

i use all my products a particular way, i’m kinda anal about it i don’t know why.

well a few showers ago i opened my scrub and noticed it wasn’t like how i left it. i asked my husband if he’s used it bc he’d been saying he likes the way it smells and he said he didn’t. when i asked if he was sure he said “i’d tell you if i used it”. and tbh i know he would.

then last night i put a new scrub in there, i only used it once- i went to shower this morning and again it’s not how i left it and even has some water in it..

should i ask the guy if he’s been using it ?? it feels so childish but it’s the one thing i use in the shower that feels like i’m treating myself lol so it’s kinda throwing me off.

he’s only using our bathroom to shower because we’re renovating our guest bath but tbh if he’s using my stuff that makes me uncomfortable. i bought him a shower caddy and filled it with everything a guy needs to shower sooooo idk