Am i unreasonable?

Ragan

My partner wanted his friends round, i said this was fine so i went to my nans house got a few hours to get out of the way. When i came home his friends were still here and one of them was parked awkwardly on our drive. We have a double drive with gates. You can easily fit 3 cars on if you park in the corner which is usually where i park my car. I get outside and i ring him 6 times just to see if his friend would be able to reverse off the drive, so i could park in the corner, then he could come back on into the place where he was parked. He said in abit and i was like no because i'm outside now it won't take a minute. And he continues to say no ill do it inabit. I dont want him touching my car cos he's smoked weed.

So anyway i get fed up and i had to park my car on the street outside our house which is not what i want to do.

I walk in and go straight upstairs and he follows me. Tried to be lovey dovey and tried kissing me and obviously i dont want it because he's been a dick by ignoring my calls (could see him on his phone through the kitchen window while i was ringing him). I said "i pay rent on this house to be able to park on my own drive. It wouldn't have taken a minute for him to move his car".

He's stoned. He was laughing at me and said "look at how you're acting"

How i'm acting?????? Is he serious???? Fucking dick. I'm also 23 weeks pregnant can I just add. Him and his idiot friends are downstairs drinking and smoking weed. My kitchen stinks of weed. Ive never done anything like that so not interested in it. I think it's a joke that he does it. He does it nearly every day with his friends. It honestly makes me feel sick. Thats my personal opinion.

Its such a joke. I feel awful knowing that i've got myself into this situation and that i can't get out of it. It i state my feelings its like i'm just a bad person. Cant win really