****Update****My Husband wants an open relationship

Lakota

We got married in July, but since then, things have been very tense. He says he's happy but he isn't, now I've recently learned that he wants an open relationship. I have older and traditional standards, I know myself and I know I won't be able to be able to be in an open relationship. But I don't want me husband unhappy. I just don't understand why, all these new issues just came up right after we got married... I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose my husband but I'm afraid I already have or I will...

**Update**

I spoke openly with my Husband. I told him my fears, my hopes, how I hope we continue with our life together. I told him not to make this decision quickly I did tell him to really weigh out what's been going on in within his mind. After he took some time to think about everything, he told he me there really is only one decision. He chose me and our life together. He understood where I was coming from and I think he really thought about everything. Things between us have been slowly getting better, like how we were a month ago. I know there's a lot still going through his mind and after some time has passed I may ask him why he wanted an open relationship the way he did. I did ask him why but he told me he truly wasn't sure. I know things are really sketchy, but if you were in the room you would seen his sincerity. Thank you lady's for the advice