My friend embarrassed me!

Me and my friend went out to eat at a pretty expensive place for my birthday. We were seated next to these parents. They had a teenage boy who looked between 16 and 18 and a girl who looked about 10. We were enjoying ourselves and my friends were being pretty loud and laughing. We got a few looks but nobody said anything. Well the family next to us son kinda started rocking and I heard his father whisper "Uh oh. Trauma in 321". And he started to cry and rock. His sister got up and hugged him. I was thinking "Aww" but my friend was mad and said so loud "Can you and your broken condoms move somewhere else". I was shocked. The family ignored her and kept trying to calm the brother down and she said "Plz because this place is expensive". Eventually the boy calmed down and was quiet and she still wouldn't leave the family alone and kept making smart comments saying "God learn how to raise your brats". I whispered "He probably has autism" and she said "Does it look like I care if he has autism. Maybe mama shouldn't have been drinking through her pregnancy". They eventually got up, and left barely eating. I was so embarrassed!