Should I tell my brother the truth

I've never had much of a family.... I was sold into sex trafficking by my mother and didn't get out until I was 12. I didn't know my dad. My mom ended up getting arrested because she had another baby(my brother) and she was sex trafficking him up until age 3. He got hurt really bad and she got caught. She's in prison for 80 years. I've never met this brother. He's 15 now, I'm 22. I went through ancestry.com to try to find family. Found out my dad is dead but I did find my brother. I found his Facebook and sent him a message about who I am. I've been waiting for a reply. Today I got a message from a women. She said she's one of my brothers moms. She has a wife who's she's going through a divorce with. She said she monitors my brothers Facebook and saw my message and deleted it. She said he knows nothing about his past. They told him he was made through a sperm donor and he's not ready for the truth. They said he had brain damage for abuse and the mind of a small child and his Facebook is for family. He's already having trouble understanding why his mommies are getting divorced. She doesn't want me coming in and complicating things more and are asking me to respect that..... I explained I have no family and I just want to know him and she said he had a happy life even with this divorce and it's selfish for me to try to complicate it when he won't understand.

Vote below to see results!