We got what we have been praying for !!!

Rebecca

I’ll explain everything in a timeline (primarily for myself and for those who don’t believe that this CAN happen!). I missed my period in September due to high stress and my cycle is typically 35 days. This is a week to week timeline of when I started testing

Day 38 (9/16/21) - I began testing because I figured early detection would show a positive. No luck (FRER)

Day 45 (9/23/21) tested again. No luck with FRER. Still a negative but it’s okay maybe I’m still stressed that’s why I’m late again.

Day 52 (9/30/21) I started to feel crampy. But nothing bothersome. Negative test again, I’m feeling kind of eh. (dollar store test)

Day 59 (10/7/21) during this time I started feeling REALLY tired. Each day I’d be sleeping 8+ hours hardly and I noticed I started becoming more irritable and fatigued at work. I’d come home and feel so drained. No big, maybe I was just overexerting in my exercises. I didn’t test to save myself from disappointment.

Day 66 (10/14/21) my fatigue has been sky high during this time and I’ve started to feel a little bit more hungry than usual. I noticed I have been having more mood swings and my exhaustion still leaves me wanting to sleep 8+ hours (but I still wake up early because of work and habit)

Day 73 (10/21/21) my hunger has gotten worse and I’m craving a bit more chocolate which usually happens during PMS. Totally normal! Cramps are coming back so I might start my period soon! FINALLY!!! I did actually test this day just to be sure. Negative again. (Dollar store test and CB rapid result test)

The week leading up to tonight, I was still feeling all these symptoms plus sore breasts. At this point I’m getting angry because I’m at CD 79…but I forgot I had ONE MORE digital test sitting in my cabinet…I was laying in bed thinking “no…you’re not pregnant, don’t waste a whole test for another negative” something just propelled me to test. I sat on the toilet, did my thing and was awaiting to mumble “yeah…I’m not surprised…” and just toss it in the trash. I was 100% expecting a “not pregnant” result…

At 11:44 pm, I was slapped in the face (in a good way) with this!

Ladies…I was STUNNED!!!!! And I know that digital tests aren’t as sensitive which must mean I’m much further along than I even thought. I had TWO negatives last week so I’m really surprised that I got a BFP with this. I’m so blessed I rushed to my fiancé so showed him but he is so excited!

All I’m saying is, if I can get a pregnant result at CD 79, don’t be disappointed if you get a lot of negatives before! I was supposed to have my October period around this time Your time is coming just be patient I promise!!!