Am I Boujee?

My friend had a birthday party at her home, I brought her a bath and body works set, a card with 20 dollars and a steave madden purse from Marshall’s (it’s the thought that counts). I did it out of the kindness of my heart so her other friends who I never ment before were saying bath and body works that’s exspensive, she gave her cash too and a steave madden purse oh she got money, oh she boujee. Then I heard one of them say oh she don’t act black not her exact words but if you know, you know. My friend was like leave her alone she just like nice things and she gave me hug and said thank you. When I heard that I had a flash back of my child hood and I got heated. When I was small my 2 other cousins who was the same age as me born in the same month use to tell me I acted non black because I was proper I went to a catholic school in elementary and my 6th grade year. I’m 25 years old and they still ill don’t like me they think that my parents put me on a petal stool is what they call it. Little did they know in the catholic school I was bullied because my parents didn’t live in a 5 bedroom house we lived in a 3 bedroom and we all was happy I had plenty of love from both my parents. I was unhappy so they sent me to public school I guess according to the other children I had to many nice things so I was bullied but mostly because I had my dad involved with my schooling, some of the kids didn’t have that but I felt like that wasn’t a reason to bully me.High school year my dad’s job went out of business so the nikes,Jordan’s,Ugg’s and designer purses started slowing down so I was teased but my hair was always done clothes were still nice and I was happy with my clothes. Senior year he found a good paying job so all the nice things I had before came back. So as an adult I wanted to keep myself the way my parents and grandparents kept me so I make sure my kids are taking care of, bills are paid and I make sure that I keep myself up I don’t like nails but I get my feet done nice outfits coach or micheal kors my two favorite designers. I work two jobs and I’m a single mother. I know everyone didn’t have it like me growing up but when your an adult you should work hard to make a better life for yourself and that’s what I did I don’t feel like I’m boujee I get all my clothes from SHEIN, I had on a 9 dollar dress, I just dressed it up really nice. I’m actually cheap on the inside I use coupons on everything, clothes online coupons, shoes Afterpay. I’m cheap af so I’m not sure where boujee comes from. Bath and body works I catch the sales and rack up. I don’t understand it’s either I’m getting told I’m not black enough for black people who are my family. I go to catholic school according to them I’m poor and then I go to public school I’m rich. In my adult life I try to treat people like they do me and I get told I’m boujee once again. Where do I fit in at?