Am I being mean?

Redd

My child’s father had an argument because he wanted to spend the night at his mom’s house because the kids kept waking him up. I felt like it wasn’t fair because I do more than him. so we had an argument and he moved out. When we lived together the apartment was full of food, drinks, and snacked I always cooked etc. I treated him like a king, clothes laid out, bath ready, home cook meal, house clean etc. everything a woman should do basically. We got back together but he texts me this. Keep in mind he works at the hospital so does his mom and sister. So I don’t understand why there is no food in the house or why you would ask me for my food stamp card. If you can pay me for stamps off my card you can pay for food. He asked me to pack the baby some snacks which I didn’t mind but he asked for a soda and snacks for him too I did it. But at the same time you need to buy your own groceries, I have to make sure my own household is taking care off before anything. I’m not trying to bring up the past because we are in a good place now but all three of them use to throw me under the bus they use to say I was broke I didn’t have a car and make fun of me because I lived with my parents when he lived with his mom as well. But now you need my help after you left me to struggle with the apartment, kids and bills. My apartment complex flooded and my car was totaled and he didn’t ask me did I need help or a ride, the car was fully covered and I had GAP, they gave me a rental but still you could have asked. I had to come up with a down payment and rent was due. Which happened in June but still. All he could say is why you ain’t text me back. Am I being mean?