Joked about my negative pregnancy test

With my ex partner, we were ttc for a whole year and it never happened. Eventually we split. I’ve been with my new boyfriend for a while now and we started ttc last month. I was SO hopeful for this month. We outdid ourselves, had sex a total of 11 times before, during, and after ovulation. Now I’m 2 days late. I took a pregnancy test and I swore I saw a line, I was so happy! But as the test progressed, the line I saw just faded away. It was stark white by the time he looked at it. We ended up just changing the topic and later on I asked if he was ok. He said yes and I asked again “are you sure?” And he goes, “yes I’m positive… unlike your test” and starts laughing. My jaw just dropped and I was speechless. Once he saw that I wasn’t laughing with him he started apologizing and started crying because he didn’t mean to hurt my feelings. I know for him it’s only been two months so he might feel more comfortable making those dark humor jokes but he knows that it’s been over a year for me and that I’m very nervous there might be something wrong with me. He knows that I feel broken because I haven’t been able to get pregnant. I know he didn’t mean to hurt me but damn..

- I have forgiven him but I’m just ranting because I’m still hurt.

- ew you “women” are so insensitive. I’ve been trying for over a year so yea, jokes like that are not funny to me. He apologized but that doesn’t automatically take the hurt away. Not everyone has the same sense of humor 😒