Ex husbands wife picked up my son

My ex has been married 3 times. His ex wife Stacey, me, and the his wife now Abby. Stacey and him should have stayed together because they belong together. Both narcissist, manipulative vindictive assholes. He has 2 girls with Stacey, 27 and 25, and our son who is 15 and a baby on the way with his wife Abby. Now this man has cheated on both me and Abby with Stacey several times. I don't fuck with Stacey. He puts his daughters with her before anybody else, including our son. His girls are 27 and 25 don't pay a damn bill. He has them in an apartment and pays for every little thing, but if his son needs shoes he doesn't give af. Stacey has called me a whore. Has said my son is retarded. Put her hands on my son! They got back together a little while after the divorce. My son still wets his bed. He was molested when he was 2 and I think that's why he never stopped. She slapped him across the face for wetting and I beat her ass. They "broke up" and he is remarried to his now wife Abby and this girl is 21. He got with her when she was 17 and married her at 18. Fucking pervert. But Stacey has admitted to fucking 15 year old boys. She's not allowed around my son anymore. Now he tried to turn me and Abby against each other by saying she said this and I said that. He did that with Stacey too but I knew it was true what Stacey was saying. His daughters terrorized my son and locked him in a closet, pushed him down the stairs. Fucking horrible. Me and Abby didn't like each other but last night after work I noticed I had 15 miss calls from my son. I listen to a voicemail. He said he snuck out with his friends to go to someones house and the people were making him uncomfortable. I called back and he said he's with Abby. Abby takes him to my house. She said my son called his dad. But he didn't want to get him and told him he got himself into that situation. He would have gotten them if they were his daughters. Abby told him he needs to get his son and he told her to stfu. So she got the car and called my son and he gave the address. She knocks on the door and sees it's unlocked and sees an older guy grabbing my son and my son telling him to plz stop. She maced him and got my son. I thanked her prefusely. We then talked about my ex and she said he treats her like shit and refuses to by anything for the baby but will buy his girls an 1000 tattoo and he found out he was cheating with Stacey again. She said Stacey also tried to hit her. We just talked and talked. I'm thankful for her. She was there for my son when he wasn't.

Edit: I thought about asking her if she wanted to move in. Her reason for leaving is because he did the same thing he did to me to her. Convinced her to stop working when she didn't want to and made himself completely finacially dependent on him all while convincing her to sign a prenup... She's been wanting to leave for a while. I just didn't know if it would be weird for me to tell this girl"Hey you can move in with your husband's ex wife".