Update:Husband and his phone// has this happened to you?

My husband has been really making an effort to hide his phone.

I’ve notice he sleeps with it under his pillow and hides it when he’s in the shower, he basically take thing thing everywhere while I leave my laying around. He angles his phone when he is using it and I am sitting next to him.

I want to confront him about it but I also am thing to first look at it before he has time to delete anything? What would you do here? I don’t want to assume there is something going on but it’s been a few weeks now of him doing uncharacteristic things with hiding it, it’s giving me a weird feeling

….. thank you so much for all the comments, yes it’s been way more suspicious than usually. He does it to the bathroom with him and this morning I was in the bathroom definitely looking for it while he showered and could not find it. He had a pile of clothes on the floor and I didn’t think to check there because he was right in the shower but I’m 100% positive he hid it there because it was not on the counter….he definitely had it with him because I saw him walk in with it

About him sleeping with it under his pillow, last night he climbed in bed and I saw him tuck it under his pillow…. We were laying down watching tv so I even thought to myself I will try to look when he’s asleep but I saw him kind of lay down on his stomach and grab/tuck his pillow/phone so I saw where the phone should have been and it was not there