He went all out for my birthday but 2 weeks later

Mo

I found out that he cheated on me again with the same girl when he was out of town visiting his family.

I was so surprised on my birthday because he came back from out of town acting like he didn’t have anything planned for my birthday. Later that day my two best friends picked me up for dinner and instead of us going to the restaurant they took me to this high rise apartment complex and then when we got upstairs my man at the time was there with rose pedals and a saxophone player (my favorite local player) and a personal began chef (another favorite). I was in complete shock and I was extremely happy and we had a wonderful night. Fast forward to 2 weeks later he was acting weird and for some reason I checked his phone records and found that he was talking to the girl he cheated on me with years prior. I was numb. They both lied for a while and then the WHOLE truth came out. He was with her 3 days before my birthday. She knew about me but he was telling her lies like he only comes to see me to visit our daughter but we lived together. I don’t understand why he would go all out for my birthday if he was living a double life and I guess wasn’t happy at home. Now that memory from my birthday will forever be overshadowed by him breaking my heart again. I’m also pregnant now from that timeframe. I put him out but I’m still dealing with the aftermath! These damn men!!!