Trust him

So my husband has had infidelity issues. He has cheated on me in the past and also slept with more than 3 woman whenever we had a brief separation that lasted a week or two. Ok so now we are trying to work on our marriage AGAIN and I really want things to work. We share two children and have been together for 11 years. However, his activity on social media is very sketchy. Btw I met him on Facebook. He has a few FB group’s he manages on there and one of them is where I met him. I did not know he was still attached to this Facebook group because it’s been years . He also has many other women from his past linked to the page and of course over 30,000 strangers (fans) mixed in there too. I honestly don’t feel comfortable with the pages being up and the content he posts. He does not conduct himself as a married man online at all. And it bothers me. He is fixated on the past and thinks all these social media connections is a good idea when we are trying to rebuild trust. I don’t feel like I should tell a grown man what to do but I don’t want to constantly feel uneasy either. I just wish he understood where I am coming from and realize that he’s married now with a family and while he can have a social life outside of us it’s just a way to go about it. Respectfully I suppose.