Trying for a 3rd

Kris

I been off the pill for a few weeks and have actively been trying. I’m kinda worried that maybe I won’t get pregnant because I’ve gained some weight like 40 pounds. Before starting the pill my periods were irregular, probably because at the time I gained 30 pound out of nowhere. Anyways here I am trying.

This is my positive LH 👆🏼test I took November 10th. I literally felt the ovulation happening. I had sex the day before and the day after ovulation I couldn’t have sex the day of ovulation because hubby wasn’t home. Now I should be 8dpo today and I got this 👇🏼(see pic below) My boobs/nipples have been hurting for a few days now. Sore nipples is never sign of PMS for me. So I know something is happening I just don’t know what or why they are hurting or why I have a negative test. 😩

Ugh 😩 I’m getting my hopes up. I’m probably too early? If it’s not positive in a few days I’m seriously gonna get on a strict diet and exercise. I just don’t know what’s wrong with me. Back in February this year I had a chemical pregnancy and it broke my heart in the worst way. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺