Feeling like I failed

Ashley

As you go look at my timeline you see a lot of positive test results which many will see as pregnant. After two years for trying to convince i have recently found out that I have a ovarian cyst during my time in the hospital for appendicitis. As I was told I knew that it was a big part of why I couldn’t get pregnant after these years and now I must come in to terms that convincing will be a difficult as the time goes by. I’m hopefully that one day will I will be able to convince. I feel like everything I was working for will have to be on hold until I know for sure how this cyst will affect my fertility. After these years of happiness and disappointment of positive and negative tests. I feel like I’m at a lost now and scared for what struggles I will have in the future. All I can do now is just sit in bed and cry because no one in my family know I’m trying to convince. Just feel alone at the moment due to be home after my emergency surgery for appendicitis. I have so many emotions and yet no one here to talk to.😔