Sad husband can’t be with me during my c-section

Christel

This is my 3rd pregnancy and our first boy and my husband can’t be there for the c-section. He has to wait until I come home to meet the baby. Our family is crap when it comes to trusting them at all with children period. So we decided my husband just stays home with our two toddlers. My mom and her husband are bipolar and was abusive growing up. My moms husband already made remarks that if my two year old got mouthy with him that he would smack her in the mouth. My dad isn’t able because he’s sick (heart failure and also might have colon cancer) my dads wife thinks anytime a kid does something she needs to smack them and she doesn’t pay attention she stays on her phone 24/7 and doesn’t like to cook for them or change their diapers. And his mom is with a drug addict who gets mad if anyone even blinks around him and wants to break, throw and hurt any and everything around him. And she doesn’t like to pay attention to the kids either she thinks children can do whatever they want at any age. We don’t communicate with his sister, and last time I let my sister watch my child she got stressed out over nothing like our mother and made my one year old sit on the couch the whole time I was in the hospital with my second baby. She was only allowed to watch cartoons and she wouldn’t let her call me. We literally have no choice but to do it this way and it sucks but at least I know my babies are safe with their dad.