Newly single dad

Earlier this month, I lost my better half. She gave birth 2 months early to our little girl and the she’s currently in the icu. She’s expected to be there for a few months. My wife died right after birth due to covid complications. Lucky our precious baby girl didn’t have covid. But we weren’t able to get the stuff we needed. My sister in law (brothers wife) helped me set up this account, but it wouldn’t let us set up a registry on here it wouldn’t go through. I lost my job due to having to be at the hospital for my daughter, and my brother and sister in law is letting me and my babygirl move in when she gets to come home. But since she’s pregnant and has a toddler they aren’t really able to help me get everything I need. I hate asking people I know let along strangers to help out. My wife did set up a registry on Walmart because we were gonna have a shower before she got covid. Any help would be very greatly appreciated. I’m sorry for having to ask I thought I’d have plenty of time to get everything because she was wasn’t due until January 8th but she came nov 15th. Thank you everyone for taking time to read my post. And god bless you all, if you’d like to help she has a Walmart registry under

Maria Reed