Taking New bestfriend Applications 💁🏽‍♀️

Carlee

I’m 29 years old and 4 wks Pregnant with my 2nd child. I haven’t told my family yet because my fiancé and I are planning a Christmas Reveal. So far I’ve only told my 2 (Supposed to be best friends) but lately they haven’t been feeling so best in my life. I know it’s not the hormones talking because I know what I feel. One of them only calls me to talk about her toxic relationship and literally that’s it she never calls when she’s with him or around him of course but I feel like I’m always there for her when she needs to vent but when I need her she picks up maybe once or twice every other week but the conversations are always dry and shortened because we aren’t talking about her problems. Smh…then my 2nd friend come to find out she’s also pregnant which I am so happy about but I only found out she was because I told her I was pregnant first ((she’s further along than I am but we are gonna deliver the same month)) so I felt like wow why didn’t she tell me her great news, then I texted her talking about this kind of pricey designer diaper bag that I love and she pretty much called me boujie and said that people are gonna judge me because where I live the girls are trash (WTF) Both girls I’ve known for 15+ years and at this point I feel like we have just grown apart in ways we hadn’t before. Also feel like these are the first two people I told about my pregnancy and they should have been the last 🤷🏽‍♀️