So confused 😢

L

So on Sunday I had some spotting only in the morning once when I wiped but very obviously pink discharge, then in the afternoon I had some sharp pains in my right ovary area.

Monday I felt a bit sicky but okay, kept thinking I felt some mild cramp like pains in both ovaries and along the bottom of my back but tried to brush them off. Monday night I started to feel like I had a stuffy nose.

Tuesday I woke up, nose streaming and still thinking I can feel mild cramps. I did a test in the afternoon and some people said they could see a vvvvfl, had a bad spell of feeling sick around 5pm & was beyond tired all day, feeling mildly bloated.

Today I’ve woke up, still full of a cold, slight sicky feeling, still thinking I get the odd pain now and then, and still debating whether I feel bloated. I have done a test which just looks negative still.

Since the spotting Ive been noticeably more ‘wet’ with more watery discharge than I’d normally notice. But again, could be over analysing.

Are we good to presume I’m probably out this month? I’m only roughly 7/8dpo. But I’m worried that all these pains and symptoms are coming from my mind 😫

Do we think I’m just poorly? Or do I have a chance?

So confused 😢💔