Im so scared & dont know what to do 😔

So I just tested positive on a ovulation test and when my husband gets home from work tonight, we may try.

Seeing that positive test has given me this overwhelming scared feeling, to the point Im tearing up in the emotions as I write this.

We have wanted this for so long. We have our kids names picked out. We've been together for 10 years, and with my husband being 34 years old, we feel we should get things going with making a family if we're going to do it. We want two kids, we want them close in age, and we know we dont want the time to pass us by when we know once the baby is here, we'll be so incredibly happy that we made the decision to make our family now. But the anxiety and overwhelming scared emotion that I feel is keeping me from something I know deep in my heart that I want. I just don't know how to overcome this fear and anxiety.

Does anyone have advice or can you relate at all? Or am I just causing this to myself? I would love to hear from other's experiences and what your TTC journey (or the decision to start trying) looked like for you. Thank you in advance!