I don’t know what to do anymore

Hi y’all 😔

So me and my husband of 5 years broke up one year ago and I’m still not over him we have a daughter together he’s been telling me that I need to change and when I change he will come back and it’s been like this for a year now 😔 the thing is why does he want me to change ? If the things he does aren’t really good his going the wrong path doing drugs 😔😔 and I know I shouldn’t want him back but I do 😔😔😢 his always there for his friends but never for us 😔 he been seeing each other sometimes and sleeping to gather 😩now he’s coming every weekend and spends time with our daughter he’s sleeping her as well. I know I shouldn’t let this to happen I shouldn’t let him be here only when it’s convenient to him. But I’m happy when his here our daughter is happy when he’s here. He said he still want me he still feel something but just doesn’t know what and that he won’t come back just because I want it! He said he has to want to come back and right now he doesn’t fell that I changed and all that shit always blaming me for everything but he doesn’t see what his doing sleeping in a car most of the time coz his on drugs!! 😔 He won’t appreciate nothing that I do 😔 he won’t show no affection toward me I feel

Like his really cold with me 🥺 that there’s no love nothing and when I tell him to be honest with me that this can’t go on like this he’s getting angry and say that I’m making thing up in my head 😔 that if he didn’t want to be with me he wouldn’t come to see us but he doesn’t come to see me but only our daughter which is fine but just don’t lie to m about coming because me as well and it’s not even the truth 😔😩🥺

It’s me who’s calling or messaging all the time and he doesn’t even reply to my messages he pick up when I call but only when he wants to pick up. He never call he never ask how I am or how was my day nothing 😔😩 I just want to let go and move on someone please give me some advice on what to do 😔😔😩😩