I feel alone in this

We’ve been ttc for over a year now. Since the beginning, he wasn’t really interested in actively trying. He wanted to just keep winging it. I compromised by not <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">tracking ovulation</a> and not planning the sex. He swore it would happen on it’s own.. it never did. Last month we only had sex twice. This month we haven’t had sex at all, despite me trying to get him in the mood. I gave him oral and he finished, then went to sleep. It’s always like this. We barely have sex and when we do, I never finish but he does. I just don’t understand where his head is that. He says that if we “try”, it’ll take the fun out of it. But it’s been over a year so I don’t feel good about not even trying some months and doing the bare minimum in others. I REALLY want to be a mom and he says he wants to be a dad but he’s “not in a rush”? Can someone please help me out here! I don’t want to stress him out and myself but I feel like we’re just wasting time. I have talked to him about it and it doesn’t really get us anywhere. He says he wants a baby but he doesn’t want to stress over it.