Need advice!

So me and my ex husband separated in February. He was ordered to start paying me child support in April (while he was only working a part time job). He has never given me anything. In September we had divorce court. He was ordered to pay me again plus back pay. And the court requested all income reports (sense may he works one full time job and one part time). He never did turn those in and has never started paying anything.

Little bit into the history. I was raising my child alone for two years until he left me for his girlfriend. All he paid for is his juul pods and his play station. He is very violent and aggressive. I have a DVO and he tried to assault his ex (the one he left me for) in front of our child. (He even shot my car that I had to go get because he took mine and traded it)

I currently have sole custody and he gets visitation. One day a week, one night a month. The state has picked up his income and suspended my daughters Medicaid. Day care and her insurance will be over $700 a month.

I have taken care of her by myself for almost three years now and I can keep doing it. Ends are meeting. It’s just tight. I have two options. I can go to the local child support office and request they pick up my case and take legal action or leave it.

I am terrified of what to do. I am terrified of what he will do. He wanted full costody in the divorce and wanted to move her away from me.

Can he take me back to court and win more custody if I file child support through the state?