8.5month old refusing milk…how much solid to feed?

Charlene

Hi! We started baby-led-weaning from 6 months old. She was doing well, having 2-3 meals of solid (most of food ending up on the floor during the first few months) and keeping almost the same milk intake (about 28oz a day). But recent week or so she started refusing bottles throughout the day and would only want to breastfeed at bedtime, which is difficult because I don’t have a lot of supply at that time and used to feed her a big bottle of milk that I expressed the night before, on top of breastfeeding mainly to help her fall asleep. Now sometimes she would only have 10oz in a day and would wake up multiple times in the night wanting to feed even though we had weaned the night feeding since 4 months old. She does seem to ingest a bit more solid food but judging by the night waking she’s not eating enough… is this normal? what should I do to make her drink more milk? Or should i just give her more solids? I don’t know how to do that though, she usually stops eating on her own and there’s no way to force her to eat more…😢