Discouraged.

This app has become my safe place to vent anonymously about TTC. I post here because I truly have no one else I can talk to besides my therapist, my mom, and my husband. I like to come here, vent, and move on. Sometimes I ask for advice too. But recently a group of women hopped on my post and started to bash me, like full on bullying over something minor that they didn’t fully understand, nor care to try and understand. I really like coming here to ask for TTC advice/venting, but I think this is going to be my last post because I don’t want to ever feel like that again or put myself in that position emotionally. Just done. It’s been a really emotional day and I really hope no one comments on this just to bash me again. I just wanted to post this because I want you all to know that real and genuine people are on the other side of the screen and to please speak to people with respect and the same kindness that you would expect to be treated with. TTC is not easy, and no one needs the added negativity. It really hurts to be treated with disrespect, even with internet people I’ve never met. People from all walks of life are on this app, do not immediately judge someone just because you don’t understand the situation fully.