Need Advice !!

Let me start by saying I have 5 kids.

5 months

This past Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday I tested positive for pregnancy. WELL, Monday around 5am I woke up bleeding and then around 8am I passed a HUGE clot, it’s not Wednesday morning and my cramping has finally stopped but I’m still bleeding. I’ve only had 2 periods since my last was born, so based off my last period which was feb 27th-March 3rd, I would’ve or would be around 5-6 weeks? I called the doctor Monday and the brought me in for blood work and to test my HCG levels, I got the results yesterday and was told they are 276. Now is that low, good, or bad? The nurse told me it was right in the middle, they want to see me back tomorrow (Thursday) to see if my levels are going up or down and if they are going up then they want to do a ultrasound next week to see what’s going on. I’m not really sure how to feel about all of this, right now I feel as if it is a Miscarriage, but I just don’t want to believe it just yet. If you read this far thank you, and any advice or anything would be very helpful as I play this waiting game.