TW stillbirth

Janeah • 👩🏻👨🏽💍👸🏻👶🏻👼🏻💕

it’s been one month but it still hurts like yesterday,

with a broken heart i regret to announce that my 2nd baby princess passed away at 27 weeks due to a cord accident. Miyah M. Quevedo was born sleeping 4/12/2022 7:40 P.M.

when i pictured us bringing you home i never in a million years would have pictured it like this. mommy loves you always and forever sweet baby girl. life is unfair. losing my mom in January was hard enough but losing you too was too much. You never got to take a breath. A piece of me died with you. i am not the same, i don’t know if i ever will be but i am still holding on for you, your big sister jazzy and your daddy 🤍 you will always be an irreplaceable part of my life.

i knew what to expect going in that day but there was still a small glimmer of hope that maybe they made a mistake or maybe god would hear my cries for mercy and that he would miraculously breath life back in to you as you were placed into my arms but that’s not how things work. i may never understand why you were taken from us but i do know that i loved you and every moment we had together even for that short time you were growing in my belly, every kick, every ultrasound seeing you moving around, the beautiful thump of your heartbeat. I’m thankful I atleast got to hold you in my arms, kiss upon your beautiful face, and hold your little hand; i close my eyes and relive those moments everyday. you will always be in our hearts my precious baby girl until i can see you again. i know you are in good hands with your grandma in heaven 💗

i’ve enjoyed watching everyone’s posts in this group and even though i lost my baby i still enjoy seeing your posts and wish nothing but the best for all you mamas. praying you all continue to have healthy pregnancies and safe deliveries 🤍

i blurred her face incase it was too much for anyone to see.