PCOS is running my life

Jankarla

So I got diagnosed with pcos about 3 years ago and ever since it’s been a nightmare been losing hair mainly my crown area and it’s been growing so slow periods can be anywhere from two weeks to 6 months heavy and light and consistent…. I also found out I have polyps and they want to do surgery …. Getting pregnant for the last 3 years has been horrible I finally found out I was pregnant October 2021 and miscarried one week before Christmas the day after hearing the baby’s heartbeat for the first time me and my husband were devastated and the healing process mentally physically and emotionally really took a toll on me after the miscarriage I stopped bleeding and started bleeding in January all the way til April….. I went to the doctors they told me that I’m too fat to be worried about getting pregnant and that I should get on birth control which is crazy cause I was overweight for all 4 of my pregnancy 2 that were successful 1 abortion because I was homeless and then 1 miscarriage it just hurts a lot We have been trying still and leaving it to natural medicine and god …. Been doing e.p.o and Damiana leaf and sea moss and so far it looks like this cycle is only gonna be about 8 days long cause today it’s super light almost like it’s gonna leave ….. I’m hoping this time around it works in my favor …. Anyone have any thoughts or opinions? Anyone experienced similar situations? Any suggestions? My heart can’t take it no more