So confused 🫤

Marie • ttc#1 🌈👶🏽 • age 25 • engaged💍

Okay so A little background, I’ve been tryna get pregnant for 6 years now , just recently I was diagnosed with high prolactin so I was prescribed cabergoline to help lower my levels . Fast forward tWo months later my levels are down and I’m ready for a fresh start of Ttc. Lately my cycles have been 24 days long, this cycle my period was two days late I tested the day I was supposed to get my period and got a faint positive pregnancy test , the following morning I started spotting . Very light no cramping no pms whatsoever. that lasted a week . The spotting stopped for two days and came back then stopped again for a day and came back heavier and way more painful . I have been spotting for 16 days since May started . Well at first it was spotting then the flow picked up and so did the cramping just over this weekend. I took another test 9 days into the spotting and it was negative. I was just wondering if anyone has gone through something like this . Is it a miscarriage? I’ve never had one before so idk what to think . I’ve never even been pregnant so to see that line really made me happy but now with all this bleeding idk what to think . Doc appointment next Tuesday. Here’s a pic of the test , this line showed up immediately. Ok