Heartbroken over miscarriage

Kenya

I have to give back story to where we're at today.

I had been single for 10 years post my divorce to my husband that cheated on me.

I've dated off and on through the years and hadn't found the right person.

Finally gave someone the benefit of the doubt and dated for 1 year just to go through a horrible break up.

After that break up I found myself hanging out with a friend I'd known for 2 years. And things just fell into place for us.

He's my best friend and everything I've wanted in a relationship.

We moved in together a year ago. We're both in our mid 30's and decided we want to have a child together. I have 3 from my previous marriage (had twins so had 2 for 1) and he has none. So he's definitely thr person I'd want to share this next journey with in life.

We'd been trying for a year and I had finally given up on the idea that we could be able to.

I found out last week that we were pregnant after missing my period.

4 pregnancy test all positive!! We were so ecstatic, booked my appointment with my new obgyn in 2 weeks. Quit the coffee, started the prenatals and trying to be healthy.

Then woke up this morning to heavy bleeding. My boyfriend tried being optimistic that it was probably just the implantation stage and wasn't a miscarriage. But 2 hours later I went to the restroom again and more bleeding. I didn't have abdominal pain but the bleeding is like a period flow now.

I'm pretty sure we have no baby now. It's been hard after trying for a year, finally getting the news we wanted and just have it ripped away like that.

Idk how to feel right now. We're both pretty upset but trying to move forward. I plan on keeping my appointment with my obgyn and see what advice they have for us moving forward but we still feel so defeated and sad. Any advice from anyone who's been there?.

I just don't know right now. 💔