Advice please, sorry about it being a long one x

Caprice

I am currently pregnant, my app says that I should be 6 weeks and 4 days as my last period started on 28th April, I booked a private reassurance scan for Friday just gone should of been 6weeks and 1 day when I went the lady who scanned me was very rushed she scanned me for no longer than 5 minutes but she couldn’t see anything on the scan she also said what she could see looked abnormal but didn’t explain this, with my previous scans they have be en able to see that I have ibs and that my bowels was full with a lot of gas so I’m not sure if she meant this or something else. I have two happy healthy boys who i had scans and could see them on the scan (not sure if I went at 6 weeks or 7 weeks) and I’ve had 2 miscarriages, my last miscarriage was towards the end of last year and when I went for a early scan she wasn’t able to see the baby so I took another clear blue digital and it was stuck on 2-3 weeks but should have been 3+ she booked me a rescan for 2 weeks later but I started to bleed the day before the scan was due to happen. So im really worried now the same thing is happening, could it be that because your not actually pregnant for the first 2-3 weeks im only about 3-4 weeks and it’s too early to see? I did take another clear blue digital after my scan that said 3+ also and I have a re scan booked for 23rd June and a couple of days ago I did have the egg white consistency discharge that you get when ovulating, is this normal or not, Im hoping everything will be ok or should I expect the same thing to happen again, any advice is appreciated as I’m going out of my mind. Thankyou xx