Pregnancy symptoms 3 weeks after a miscarriage?

Cassidine

So 3 weeks ago I had a miscarriage, this was my first pregnancy. I haven't been sexually active since the night I got pregnant. Well, in the past week I've been having highly noticable pregnancy symptoms, but I've been brushing it off as my hormones readjusting. Well the straw that broke the camel's back that has me concerned is my breasts have grown and my nipples have been sore for days on end. I've also noticed some new stretch marks. I only eat once a day, so I doubt I'm actually gaining weight, and my bladder is going crazy despite me constantly being dehydrated.

I know this is strange for me to bring up, but in my family, vanishing twin syndrome happens for often than you would think. It happened with my mom's mom (I don't like calling her grandma due to a strained relationship) as well as my own mother. I was only 6 weeks when I had my miscarriage, and they did a vaginal ultrasound when I was rushed to the hospital, but could only see my right ovary. I don't know if I'm just over thinking or just really hopeful over something that isn't even there, but I want to know if anyone else has gone through this with a miscarriage.