Diagnosed w/ Hypermesis @ 7wks

Mari • ʙᴏʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ x2

So this past Friday I ended up in the ER for excessive vomiting that resulted in torn blood vessels in the throat and throwing up blood as well as dehydration. I knew something was up and that barely being able to stand without wanting vomit was not a normal part of pregnancy. Last week I had to call off work twice and leave after only an hour and a half so I requested this entire week off. On top of that, my pre-pregnancy weight was 124 and at my first prenatal appointment I had dropped down to 118 already. Anyway, the doctor at the ER diagnosed me with Hypermesis Gravawhatever and prescribed Zofran! I’m feeling sooooo much better! Actually able to eat again and function like a normal person. Before the Zofran I literally could not stand up to be able to do anything and I was either constantly nauseous or constantly vomiting not keeping anything down.

I have my prenatal intake appointment tomorrow and I’m 8wks1d today! Had to cancel my intake app last week on account of the constant nausea and also a positive @ home Covid test. I’m really hoping they refill my prescription for Zofran cause it runs out in a couple of days and they gave me no refills and I will literally not be able to function, let alone work standing for 8hrs, without it. So fingers crossed I get a refill! I think my chances are good since I already have a diagnosis! What do y’all think?