Am I wrong for this … or being dramatic

So i have a 1 year old and a 3 month old baby… my husband said i dont need breaks i cant go out and we cant go Out just us 2 in a date night. Only if we take the kids.. Our parents shouldnt take care of them at least for 2 hours … but i been needing a break and alittle rest but he said no… im dealing with postpartum depression and anxiety and i need rest but he expects me to do basically everything… but yet he tries to hangout with his friends and smoke an drink with them.. but is it bad to leave ur 1 year old and 3 month old baby at ur parents house just for awhile or even 1 or 2 days? For me to get rest or go to something?…. He said he doesnt want to go nowhere with me unless we take our kids .. but i want a date night at least like us goijg to the movies or to drink somewhere or the beach just like a breather.. he said no nobody should raise our kids but us …😞 and also he doesnt want me to get on birth control or no any depression pill’s anxiety pills…. But i need them because i dont feel good ….