pooped in my bfs bathroom and i’m so embarrassed

i seriously have no clue what group this could possibly fit in so i’m so sorry. a couple days ago i (18) spent the night at my boyfriends house (18) ( OF THREE YEARS) and for the first time ever i had to shit while i was there. i’m really shy when it comes to using other peoples bathrooms so i don’t even like peeing at his house. anyways i went in his bathroom and did my thing and i didn’t think it even stunk until like 20 minutes later when me and him went into the bathroom to brush our teeth and as soon as he walked in he scrunched his nose and said “ew it smells like someone took a shit in here” and i honestly couldn’t smell anything but i was embarrassed so i said “ew yeah….” and he blames his (15) sister for it and at first i was glad he did but then he fucking CALLED HER NAME so she walked in the bathroom and she did the same face and noticed the smell and my boyfriend was like “kaycie did you take a shit in here or something?” she didn’t answer she just walked out and i’m pretty sure she knew it was me because she saw me walk in there. god i’m so fucking embarrasseddd.i’m also kinda mad he reacted like that, if he shit at my house and i walked in there and it smelled bad i would’ve ignored it completely. if i thought it was my sisters or not, shitting is a normal thing and he acted as if someone did the nastiest thing in the world. i’m gonna have to buy poo pourri or something now 😭😭