Huge temp rise 10 DPO???

milkteabunny

Hi everyone!

What do you think about this 10DPO temp rise (pic of chart below)?? I was cramping all day yesterday, so was sure I was about to start AF. I have had pelvic pain over the last couple of days, but not entirely unusual during PMS after my miscarriage. Today I woke up and had a huge temp rise, from 98.36 yesterday to 99.00 this morning. Cervix feels pretty high and closed, but firm.

The only things I can think may have affected my temp are:

1. I woke up a couple times last night bc my husband kept getting up. I didn’t get out of bed, though, and fell back asleep pretty quickly each time.

2. I was sweating a lot last night and my heart rate was also really fast, for some reason (it’s usually pretty slow).

3. I started taking vitamin B6 yesterday. I looked to see if fast heart rate and temp increase are side effects, and didn’t see anything like that. Im also using progesterone cream to hopefully increase my luteal phase.

I took a pregnancy test (pic below) and it looks pretty negative to me, but it’s blue dye so it’s hard to tell. Unfortunately the blue dye one was all I had😩